Koordynator ds. BHP i Ochrony Środowiska Nr ref.
- Ważność oferty
- od 2022-08-02 do 2022-09-01
- Miejsce pracy
Naszym pracownikom oferujemy:
- Stable employment: leading automotive supplier, for 25 years on the Polish market
- Development: 68% of our managers have been promoted internally
- Projects realization in international teams
- Working environment that values diversity: 48% of our specialists and management are women
- Friendly atmosphere: the highest rated factor in internal employee satisfaction surveys
- Opportunity to participate in community support activities (CSR)
- Additional benefits: medical care, group insurance, absenteeism bonus, holiday and Christmas subsidies, meal subsidies, MultiSport,
Twoim zadaniem będzie:
As a member of the EHS team, the EHS Coordinator will be responsible for environmental and safety programs of plant employees, analyze trends to provide guidance and technical advice and lead in implementing solutions in the area of safety, environmental, sustainability and ergonomics to ensure employees are provided a safe working environment and ensure environmental requirements are in place to protect the environment and keep facility in compliance with all applicable requirements
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Play an active role in leading, implementation, and overall culture of employee engagement, Lear leadership model, continuous improvement, and adherence to safe, efficient, regulatory compliant, and consistent environmental practices and conditions.
- Maintain environmental data and prepare and submit various environmental reports to the European and Global EHS team.
- Ensure emergency response occurs as required
- Perform daily walk-thru of production and logistics area looking for hazards
- Attend / lead safety committee meetings
- Attend daily production and/or plant manager meetings
- Ensure incident reporting continues as procedure directs
- Assist on Work Comp claims/questions
- Respond to requests by plant manager
- Work with and cooperate with department leaders
- Support multi-site operations,
- Lead a small team, directly reporting into you.
- Establish and implement ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standard EMS and work with the team and Corporate EHS to maintain ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification
- Conduct both safety & ergonomic related risk assessments for risk control, directives, equipment, industrial hygiene, PPE, chemicals, emergency drill, and regulatory compliance
- Lead implementation of sustainability projects at the plant to reduce energy consumption, reduce waste generation, and increase recycling.
- Maintain and monitor energy, waste and water data and other metrics at required frequency collect, maintain and provide information to Corporate EHS on environmental and safety programs
- Lead the plant safety committee in the ergonomic evaluation of plant manufacturing tasks with an emphasis on collaboratively working with engineering to implement sustainable controls that will eliminate or mitigate the identified risks.
- Actively participate in plant Kaizen Projects to ensure that the recommendations for change are based on sound ergonomic principles, body mechanics and efficiency.
- Provide continued training support to new safety committee, continuous improvement, engineering and production to ensure continued use of ergonomic tools and training.
Oczekujemy od Ciebie:
- B.S. Degree and required by polish law qualifications to perform H&S role.
- Minimum 4 years of H&S experience in an industrial or manufacturing based field.
- Understanding of the polish environmental and safety laws and regulations. Working experience and strong knowledge of regulatory environmental and safety requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to support multi-site operations.
- Strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation skills and ability to influence others.
- Proactive leader with ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
- English & Polish
- Excellent human relations skills.
Kontakt do oferty:
Nowa Wieś Legnicka 109
59-241 Legnickie Pole
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o przesłanie CV za pomocą przycisku aplikowania.
W CV prosimy umieścić klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w formularzu i/lub moim CV dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procedury rekrutacji prowadzonej za pośrednictwem strony internetowej www.lear.pl – zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).